May 7-13, 2017
Constructed in 1892 on the West Bank of the Cuyahoga River, the Powerhouse was used to provide power for streetcar lines. The Powerhouse closed in 1920. Today it is a National Historic Landmark. Pictured is the Powerhouse, the hub of Nautical Entertainment Complex and houses the Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
Created by Betty Kacirek, Parma, Ohio
50 cards printed